Reservation Refund Application Form
Refund Application Eligibility
Please read the following information before filling out the refund application.
- Your reservation must be cancelled (or changed) prior to filling out this form by contacting BC Parks Reservation Services at camping.bcparks.ca or calling 1-800-689-9025. (In some cases, notifying the Park Facility Operator in the park for which your reservation was made is also acceptable).
- Please make sure that you have read BC Parks reservation policies and the information provided to you as part of your booking confirmation before submitting this refund application form.
- Guidelines for Requesting a Refund
- Transaction service (reservation, cancellation, change) charges or the call-centre surcharge are non-refundable.
- The BC Parks Reservation Services Team will process only complete refund application forms received within 3 months of the departure date. Refund request application processing may take up to 6 weeks.
- Refund requests based on mistakes, change of plans, misunderstanding reservation polices and park regulations are not grounds for a refund.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to read the BC Parks Reservation Policies and research the type of activities and facilities available in BC Parks and to confirm travel plans before making a reservation.
- Refunds will not be considered for unsatisfactory park conditions, including but not limited to inclement weather, interactions with wildlife of any kind, minor flooding, or fire bans, unless there is park closure in effect.
- A refund request may be granted if there is a park closure in effect due to extreme weather conditions or when a park is inaccessible due to road closure (park closure updates are posted on BC Parks Website and/or announced by Park Facility Operators).
- Refund requests may be considered for serious and unanticipated medical reasons or a member of the camping party is seriously ill or injured, or if there is a death in the immediate family.
- A refund request received by BC Parks three months or longer after a customer’s departure date will not be considered.
- BC Parks will not review or respond to refund requests that are clearly not grounds for a refund.